From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Chris Parnham
Sent: 05 April 2006 06:40
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] RE: tyres!

Martin,

Well I can honestly say in all my years of driving I have never found a
set of tyres to ruin the ride more than these.

Can you get a matched set of anything decent Martin?   I loved my
Goodyear F1's, but they only did the 225's for the rear...which I knew
you frowned upon. But believe me, they were heaps better than these
Cobra's.

Be warned Glen, when you start driving Herman it will have some "very
firm" tyres on it, as I'm not wasting them!

 Regards
?
Chris P  DOC 2.
?