[doc] Toyota SERA website - Gullwing doors

[doc] Toyota SERA website - Gullwing doors

Hi,

Just thought you may be interested in this website.

http://www.omicron.uk.com/sera/

And more so this section of various cars with gullwing doors:

HYPERLINK
"http://omicron.uk.com/php/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId
=933"http://omicron.uk.com/php/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_it
emId=933