From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Mike Bosworth
Sent: 04 April 2006 17:31
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Re: Drain on Battery (was Brum meet take 2)

:)

As Chrispy knows, he was kind enough to let me have one of his spare
battery disconnectors when i first picked up my car and his 'free
issue' trailer from Southampton in 04. This one already had the
battery leads from the quick disconnector key part fitted, whereas
when i have tried to get the same thing for other cars i have never
been able to find one with these leads 'built'in.

Maybe the club could find a few to sell on as an 'anti fire and theft
measure'?? :)

Kind Regards

Mike
#2001/403