[doc] water leak

Hi,

This is really stumped me and any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

I have recently renewed the fuel pump setup (new boot and cover) and after
tightening everything up noticed the rubber boot would fill up with fuel
over time (few days)  I have taken it apart several times and at long last
seem to have it sorted (replaced all circular clips and also put one on
every single hose in and around the fuel pump.

The leak seems to have stopped but I not find that the boot appears to be
filling up with water, when I soak it up it has a very faint smell of petrol
so is perhaps a mix of the two but there does not seem to be any leaks in
the petrol but cant check fully until I get the water leak sorted.

I at first thought it may be condensation on the underside of the fuel boot
cover or that it may be getting in from a cut I had to make in the cover to
get the lines through but this has been well sealed up.

Any ideas where the water may be coming from cos its really doing my head
in.

I also have a water leak getting into the two foot wells but haven?t had a
chance to try and source this one yet.

Thanks

Paul

Belfast #2493