RE: [doc] Re: Test / New Forum... Opinions ?

RE: [doc] Re: Test / New Forum... Opinions ?

Dear all,

Here's an update with the forum:

I have managed to tracked down my 'techanical friend'
(we lost contact for nearly 2 months now) and he is
completing the forum using Discuz!.

It is free of charge (no matter what use it is for)
and its PHP, MYSQL based script enables better
upgrade/ custom functions than any forums on the
market nowadays. (One of the custom function is an
intergrated online gallery which my friend is
currently writing script for... and he will provide
this free to us (but will sell at cost for others!))

I am currently searching for a good UK based PHP,
MYSQL + GD2 hosting service (linux servers), which I
will upload the beta version of our forum for you all
to see soon (I really can't give a definite date yet,
as my friend isn't very accurate on time...)

Sorry about the long wait, but I am trying my best to
get it done.

Best Regards,
John Tien
DOC 8