[doc] Re: Speedo cable revolution values...

[doc] Re: Speedo cable revolution values...

It is/was in production and if need be, I can get more. $300 or so -
specialized item that we had a handful made for our use. I don't think
I have any left in stock.

James

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, John Tien <johntien99@...> wrote:

> Well... I did read through the web page and I know it
> is for FOR NAV SYSTEMS & ELECTRONIC CRUISE CONTROL,
> and the price of it is displayed as USD$0.00.
>
> My question is: Was this part was ever in production,
> or if it's a future item to be remade like the
> headlight switch?
>
> Cheers,
> John Tien
> DOC 8
> RHD 3046
>
> --- Martin Gutkowski - DMC Ltd <martin@...>
> »¡¡G
>

> > John Tien wrote:
> >
> > >And realised part number 106130V as a speed sensor!
> > >Which was the whole point why I am doing these
> > >research. Anybody knows if this part was ever in
> > >production, or if it's a future item?
> > >
> > And this is what it says next to it
> >
> > FOR NAV SYSTEMS & ELECTRONIC CRUISE CONTROL
> >
> > I don't think they had nav systems in 1981.... All
> > the top end nav
> > systems need a speed sensor. I fitted an Alpine one
> > which required that
> > one of the front wheels be "magnetised" with a
> > special wand and read by
> > a little box.
> >
> > Martin
> >

> > DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
> > ** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to
> > the group are assumed public and may be printed in
> > the club magazine **
> > Yahoo! Groups Links

>  YM - Â÷½u°T®§

´Nºâ§A¨S¦³¤Wºô¡A§AªºªB¤Í¤´¥i¥H¯d¤U°T®§µ¹§A¡A·í§A¤Wºô®É´N¯à¥ß§Y¬Ý¨ì¡A¥ô¦ó»¡¸Ü³£ÉN¨«¥¢¡C