RE: [doc] Re: Ignition Stuff....

Thanks for all the replies guys!

It seems that I have started an arguable topic~ :P

So leave aside all the ignition componments (I will
leave it stock for the moment anyway)... will a
voltage stabilizer help with ignition in a D at all?

As I see ads of them promising so much (Ensure
accurate timing, gain HP and torque...etc), and it
will help eliminate voltage drop (resulting a more
consistant glow from the headlights, less noise from
hifi...etc.)

Anyone got one on theirs?

Cheers!
John Tien