Re: [doc] Ignition Stuff....

I totally agree - I have yet to see any proof that a properly working
original system works any worse than a so-called "performance" setup.
Certainly the performance stuff draws a higher current and will cause
the ignition amplifier to work harder. Personally I can't see how a
bigger spark will cause a cylinder full of fuel and air to burn
"better". if it lights, it lights... but this is purely my opinion.

I've seen a lot of cars where a misfire was fixed with a new cap and
rotor.... although they are a pain to get to without practice!

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk