Re: [doc] Digital Clocks

We're still in shock!!! :)

Seriously, this has long been a "non-available part" - until now!

Mark, this is great news - Can you tell us what this clock would cost
and where to order it? I'm sure you could make some money if you
ordered a box of clocks and put them on Ebay.

I'd like to buy one or two new clocks to keep as spares.

Best wishes
Stian B.
Norway

VIN # 06759