RE: [doc] Can you name the wires!!!!

Hi all!

  Is the diode im missing number 14 on this page from dmch

   http://www.delorean.com/dmcstore/ViewPage.asp?PageID=43

  many thanks

  Craig
  DOC20
  Vin 16723

Craig Churchill <mrvic20@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi Rich!!

  My door ajar light does work (on the drivers side only) but My interior light wont work with the door switch (But does work on the light switch itself!) - so this must be the problem?

  Can these be bought from vendors?  Or does anyone have the one i'm missing?

  many thanks

  Craig
  DOC 20
  Vin 16723

Richard Hutchinson <dickyh11@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  You're missing a diode

You'll find your passenger door doesn't operate the interior lights, or
your door ajar warning lamp.

Rich H
DOC 365 VIN 1274

Of

--
08/03/2006

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

        Recreation   Automotive   Sports     Delorean part   Delorean cadillac

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk