Re: re[doc] meet this sunday

Hi Dan,

Good to hear from you buddy :-) I phoned the organiser chappy tonight to confirm that everything is still ok for Sunday. He said that the meet up will run from roughly 11am till 3pm, so nobody has to scramble out of bed at the crack of dawn, thankfully.

I get the impression it's all really flexible and all depends on how many classics up on the day. The organiser seemed quite excited by the prospect of DeLoreans attending though.

Let's hope the English weather cuts us some slack. Phill W, have you still got that DOC gazebo?!

Cheers,
Phil P.
VIN# 4400 (rebuild starts Friday night)