[doc] Vin 16723 Update - Back from Pj Grady and Looking Good!

[doc] Vin 16723 Update - Back from Pj Grady and Looking Good!

Hi All!

  Have been so busy with work havent had chance to post so here is an update on VIN 16723!

  I got the car back from www.pjgrady.co.uk a couple of weeks ago and it looks great...all the dents were removed from the doors and the whole car was regrained!  I also had the luggage compartment re done as mine had some pretty shocking repairs by the previous owner..It now looks the mutts nutts....i have put together some before and after shots i hope they work!!!

  Driver's door before
  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/mrvic20/IMG_1548.jpg
  Driver's door after
  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/mrvic20/DSCF1573.jpg
  Passenger door before
  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/mrvic20/IMG_1549.jpg
  Passenger door after
  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/mrvic20/DSCF1567.jpg
  Luggage compartment before
  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/mrvic20/DSCF0093.jpg
  Luggage compartment after
  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/mrvic20/DSCF1582.jpg
  The Beast in all its glory
  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/mrvic20/DSCF1570.jpg

  I am sure you will agree the BEAST is looking SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!  It is hard to believe that Chris did not replace the doors they are both repaired - genius!

  I also had loads of other jobs done!! - New angle drive fitted, (Nice to stop using the satnav as my speedo), new fuel pump, fuel filter and lines (Piece of mind after my epic fuel leak earlier this year).  Lower control arm bushes replaced which has transformed the ride and i no longer have to hold on tight under braking, new coil and HT leads and some other bits and bobs!!!

  I am looking forward now to showing the beast at some local car shows over the summer.  There are a few other little jobs that will keep me tinkering at the weekends (like installing my new kickass stereo and speakers) but that should be fun!!!

  Anyway a big thumbs up for Darren and Chris at PJGRADY for a fine job and i will hopefully see some of you at LOTUS 06!!!

  Take Care

  Craig Churchill
  DOC 20 (New improved membership number - cheers chrispy)
  VIN 16723 (The beast is back!)

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk