Re: [doc] re attaching sills/engine start prob

Re: [doc] re attaching sills/engine start prob

fair doos mate you the man when it comes to deloreans,id never
remember all the nuts and bolts,even when i worked on landys i always
had to check,i only new what size the rivnuts were cause id done them
last night,its a bugger to get the old ones out thoe,
                  thanks for the other day mate my engine seems
pretywell sorted now,it perrs,everthing you said was spot on,just need
it to run for the summer as im probably going to do a rebuild in the
winter,{or certainly check it out anyway as i need to do
gaskets ,clutch etc
             one little nigly thing left iv sorted the cold start
injector but to get my engine to start instantly i have to fire the
fuel pump up,{or once running if i shut it down even when cold then
wait no longer than say 40 secs she fires up ok,its almost as thoe the
fuels runing back to the tank,is there a one way valve or somthing
thats suposed to stop this,

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk