Re: [doc] re attaching sills

 From memory, those rocker panels are held in with M6 rivnuts, and
there're different flavours of rivnuts - aluminium ones and steel ones.
You can try Jack nuts too which are slightly different and I've had
quite a bit of luck replacing busted rivnuts with them. An example of a
jacknut is what holds your rear numberplate bezel on.

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk