RE: [doc] radiator fans circuit

Yikes!!

Top quality bodge that one then. Trace the wires back from the switch
and find out where they go, then remove it.

I don't know why but there seems a tendency with these cars for previous
owners to cobble in any old bit of crappy wiring to make the electrics
work, rather than actually finding the fault and repairing it properly.

I remember 1274 had a scotch-lock-tastic array of shorts, bodges,
extensions and badly made crimps all on the verge of melt down. I
stripped them all out, remade the connections properly and the electrics
have been fine ever since.

Rich H
DOC 365 VIN 1274

Of