[doc] engine

Hey guys.

  Just realised recently that my engine is not running perfectly. Only noticed it when comparing it to another De Lorean that definately is running well.

  When I start my car from cold, it is usually lumpy (I just figured all old cars were like this, but perhaps not). Once it warms up its much better, but still not running right. My plugs and leads are fine, could it be injector related?
  The tank was cleaned when I got it, along with a new fuel filter.

  Thanks
  Thomas