Re: [doc] Singapore DeLorean - Devon Deloreans

Re: [doc] Singapore DeLorean - Devon Deloreans

Hi Martin

I have seen the delorean in knowle garage devon.  I went to see it on a sunday iearly this year so could only peer through the garage window.

It was very strange...in a typical village garage in the front window with dust all over it and i think a cracked windscreen...i keep meaning to go back now i have my own and find out more!

I am pretty sure that there are only 2 Deloreans in devon Mine and this one in Knowle Garage nr Exeter

I  could be wrong...i know there was one in Exeter but it has been sold.  In fact are there any other club members in devon othe than me and Mike Machin!?

All for now

Craig Churchill
Vin 16723
DOC 388

martin reed <martynreed@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello there Martin,hows it going.Finally signed up,stiil getting my head
around this machine.still on for Thursday i hope.Has any one got any info on
the D in knowle garage in devon?.As fare as i know its a june 81,black
iernterior but with no petrol cap.