[doc] Yes the 80's is over the top, naff & dated - That's why we love it

[doc] Yes the 80's is over the top, naff & dated - That's why we love it

Paul,

Yes the 80's is over the top, naff & dated.
But, that's why we love it !

To name a few naff-but-cool 80's examples :-

The 'Rio' video by Duran Duran
Miami Vice - Pastel Tee-Shirts, white suits and wicker shoes !
Kajagoogoo
'Ferris Bueller Day Off' - Film
Deeli-bopers
Cheap US Sci-Fi - Knight-Rider/A-Team/Automan/Manimal/Airwolf
"Frankie Say Relax" Tee-shirts
The DeLorean (Not naff, this one !)

I sound like my Dad when he used to go on about the 60's !!!

Anyway, the film 'The Wedding Singer' captures/parodies it all really
or go here http://tv.cream.org/ - Classic stuff

Regards

Simon VIN.5789 / DOC.399 (34 years old !)

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk