From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Mike Sumner
Sent: 28 September 2005 23:22
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [doc] RE: RHD cars

Hope so.

I'm sorry if I sounded slightly bitter earlier Chris.  The truth is I've
been going through some very difficult times recently which I'll tell
you about at the N.E.C. rather than on here.

Basically Delores was the first DeLorean I ever sat in back in 2000 so
I'm just disappointed that it's going more than anything.  That one in
particular is special to me as it is the representation of over a decade
of wishing to be able to sit in a D.  I've even had a picture of myself
standing in front of it at your house on my wall since I saw it for the
first time 5 years ago.

Never mind though.  I'll have to learn to accept that things change, as
I've always been one of these people that tries to hang on to things to
keep them as they are.

Regards,

Mike Sumner - 178

Chris Parnham <chrisparnham1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm just sorry I could not hang long enough for you to gather the funds
Mike...perhaps Gully is a decade or so?

Best regards
Chris Parnham
DOC 2