From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Mike Sumner
Sent: 16 February 2006 20:46
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [doc] trim

Erm, yeah.  This is one of the advantages of only owning one car I
suppose.  I can refer to it simply as "the car".

  I think I see what you are going to do though.  Presumably you will be
making "Herman" into a more accurate BTTF conversion (no side stripes I
presume).

  So this must mean that "Lefty" will go back to just being a low
mileage example rather than the head-turner it is at the moment.

  I can see that not having any holes drilled in the car is going to
prove a very good move if the time circuits and such like are to be
transferred from one car to another.

  What's the mileage on "Herman" then Chris?

  Regards,

  Mike Sumner - 178

Chris Parnham <secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk