[doc] Frenchy's sick again... - a little more...

[doc] Frenchy's sick again... - a little more...

Due to normal procedures concerning the 14th Feb, I didn't have the
time to go vey deeply at all into Frenchy's problem.

The only things I did find out are that she won't start at all now!!
and the ballast resistor tests the correct resistance.

Martin, I will be madly recrimping...too many spade connectors in
this car!!

Questions:-

1. Are you supposed to be able to hear the fuel pump at any stage
  (just wanna quick heads up that it's on!)

2. What's that relay on the wall of the engine compartment, behind
the a/c conpressor?

3. How does one test relays ie..the RPM/fuel relay?

Many thanks....

Mat Clarke

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk