Re: [doc] Removing the CAT

You get a noticable improvement in torque, the exhaust sounds more
"boomy" and the engine bay temperatures drop markedly, as does the
exhaust in general. The pipes we do have a larger bore at the "corner"
and provide a free path for the gas. No complaints so far and over 40
pipes sold

Martin
DMC Ltd

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk