From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of blackaddertoo
Sent: 12 February 2006 03:31
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] re my car now runs!!

Hi
all
just a quick update an thanx anyone who gave info.

my car now starts and runs ok. first turn of the key today after a
week.

she hunts a little at idle, but as yet i haven't jubillee clipped
the idle hoses etc.
i can live with this anyway untill i give it a blast.
seems to be the rpm relay and have cleaned all wires to/from coil. i
think the ecu feed wires were dirty giving a poor/intermittent pulse
signal.

now took all wheels off for refurb (thanx tracy a n plate cavalier
wheel does fit fine)
so she is now on the space saver and cavalier wheel at front and
axle stands at rear!.
once iv'e got these done, onto the front screen and steering bush.

for the headliners, once you remove the visors should the t piece
slide back and down?. seems to be well fixed/or glued.
the material has come off just leaving messy foam backing.

didn't want to damage it.
have also unbolted the seats ready for removal. (just no where to
put them!!)

want to be on the road in spring if possible!!.

Regards all

Steve

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk