Re: [doc] DELOREAN IN HALESOWEN

Hi Glen,

I met a guy late last year who claimed that he knew of a DeLorean in Halesowen...maybe it was this one? From the photos it looks like a fairly tidy late '81 model, but it all depends what the reserve price is I guess.

If anyone in the club is thinking of bidding on this one, I don't mind going over to inspect it as it's in my neck of the woods.

Cheers,
Phil P.  (missing his D in Wolves)
VIN# 4400  (missing her owner in Brum)