FW: [doc] RE: Garaging your DeLorean

Woops - meant to send that direct and not to the list.  Sorry chaps!

-----Original Message-----
From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Mike Machin
Sent: 06 February 2006 22:26
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] RE: Garaging your DeLorean

Hey Carl!

Long time no speak!  I posted this same question once and got much the same
advice.  I decided to deal with the problem by having a house built with as
much garage space as living space (see attached CGI - yes, that's all mine).
It's under construction now and should be finished in May.  Then the
DeLorean fund can start building again.  Anyway, hope it all goes well for
you.  Let me know how you get on.

I've been helping fellow Devon resident club member Craig Churchill with the
restoration of his D lately and it's been great fund.  We're going to attend
as many shows as we can in it this year, so maybe see you out and about.
Sorry we couldn't meet at the NEC!

I'll be in touch again soon as I've nearly finished my 1:18th scale BTTF III
model.  Forget the others you've seen - this one's in a different league (if
I do say so myself)!

Take care,
Mike.