RE: [doc] Caution!

Iâm always lurking on the DOC newsgroup matey. Itâs just been a chaotic time recently (mostly thanks to work) and I havenât had a free weekend to play with the car for ages.

I wanted to get the DeLorean out and about to a car show near Wythall this coming Sunday, but sadly itâs still in pieces in the garage with no front or rear lights (been doing some re-wiring) and Iâm not convinced Iâll be able to button it all back together again in time.

Hopefully when Steve Saunders (blackaddertoo) is a bit further down the line with his D we can get a Black Country meet-up sorted and go cruising round Coseley, Bilston, Sedgley and Dudley...Bostin!

Cheers,

Phil P.
VIN# 4400
DOC# 84