  From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Mike Bosworth
  Sent: 31 January 2006 14:33
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [doc] What happens when you overdo it with the blending pad....

  Hi

  Saw this on the DMCForum and wondered just how long it would take to do
  this with a blending pad.... i best not scrub so hard in the future :)

  http://www.jonheese.com/images/shinyd/

  Wonder if he ever got the rest finished?

  Mike
  #2001/403

  http://www.orgsites.com/tx/bozzzydmc/

  DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk