[doc] Front and Rear Fascias for sale (brand new)

[doc] Front and Rear Fascias for sale (brand new)

Hi all,

Just to let you know I have a set of front and rear fascias for sale.

Both are brand new and have never been fitted to a Delorean before.

Some pictures are here

www.emagineproductions.co.uk/delorean

As you can see they are in amazing condition and still have all the
manufacturing stickers on the inside.

The rear is in perfect condition as far as I can see. The front does have a
slight mark on the top as highlighted in one of the pics.

As you can see they are already painted and ready to be fitted.

I'm asking £350 for the rear and £300 for the front. I've just checked out
what Houston are asking and they want over $900 for each!!!!! (I actually
think they have gone up not too long ago actually)

This was an additional set that I got thru when I received mine. I must say
they have really finished my car off beautifully.

Drop me a line on 07850 810131 or 01920 461265

Stuart
VIN# 5641 "Maddie" Stage II
DOC 414

Stuart Nicholls
Emagine Productions
NOW WITH POLECAM
T: 01920 461265
F: 01920 465376
E: stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
W: www.emagineproductions.co.uk
Television - Studio - PSC - ENG - Production - Post Production

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk