Re: [doc] Thanks Chrispy!

You're right, the first thing I noticed was the battery light, which
came on within 20 seconds of the belt snapping (I found where it
fell on the floor later the next day)....then the temp. creeping
into the caution range.....

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski - DMC Ltd

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk