[doc] idle problems further info

Hi all

did a bit more on the car earlier.

put my own 12v on the idle motor off the car...it closed ok (with a
bump).

put on the car...car ran better then stalled.

restarted then stalled straightaway

so put 12v to close the motor, car ran better for a bit longer then
stalled.

but i started her and within seconds pushed the metering flap down
about 5mm, car ran and kept going, let go flap car starts to stall,
push flap slightly car keeps running.
now flap had quite alot of resistance when running
and also had a lot of resistance when not running, is this normal? i
thought it should be fairly easy to push down.
as if when running the car cannot suck enough air in.

so if a put my finger between the flap and the top rest bar, it
would leave a slight impression in my finger (to give an idea of how
much resistance.

now the co adjust has been changed before (bunge missing i have
capped over) does it look like someone tampering has misadjusted the
co, like car is too lean when starting.

Thanx for any advice.

maybe there is light at the engine of the tunnel.

Regards

Steve
vin 1621
doc 370