Re: [doc] Eurofest and Ferries

I've priced up the return trip from Stena from Fishguard to Rosslaire at
295 euros going out on what used to be called the Lynx (sea-cat - 2 hour
crossing) on the Thursday, sailing at 1:30pm and coming back on the
9:30pm ferry on the Sunday gets into Fishguard at 1:30am which may sound
late but think of the M4 at that time of night :-)

Anything to avoid driving norf first. I hate the M1/M6 with a passion
and Irish roads are quite fun!

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk