Re: [doc] Reasoning behind outbirst

You are a gentleman sir.

  Regards,

  Mike Sumner - 178

alistair vanstone <pastyman@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi Mike/All

  Very courageous email Mike,you could have just left and that was it,but you have explained everything very well.

  I think I talk for the group when I say your opinions on DeLoreans are appreciated,after all its the car we and you love.

  Alistair

Mike Sumner <mikebmw316@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Dear all,

I remain extremely concerned about this country and the path on which it is heading but I will refrain from voicing such opinions on here in the future.

I appreciate that this is a place for discussions about our favourite car, and not my political thoughts, and therefore I will not be doing this again.

Make no mistake though that I am merely apologising for hi-jacking the newsgroup and not for my opinions. I know that there are a lot of reasons why you should all be very worried about where this country is heading as it affects all of you and burying your head in the sand is not going to make it go away, but I will keep this to myself from now on.

You will hear little of me after this post because I shall just keep reading the messages on here rather than replying to them, which I'm sure will please certain people, but I will make no apology for being patriotic and concerned for this country.

Obviously it goes without saying that I do not expect any snide replies to this message as it is for the purpose of information only.

Regards,

Mike Sumner - 178