Re: [doc] Poss spring 'Northern Meet'?/ Awards

Re: [doc] Poss spring 'Northern Meet'?/ Awards

well, the fuel plate is not the first thing you will see on the car :(

  but it looks better than the brown rusty flaky epoxy effort that was there before.

  Thank-you John Petticrew for the excellent paint job.

  NickT

Mike Bosworth <mike.bosworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Mike Bozzy helped me (, ok, he did, I was the "gofer") do some
work on my car last saturday. We got my nice shiny painted fuel plate
put on. Just the tracking to do then I am back on the road.

My pleasure Nick, dont forget those lovely stainless steel bolts and
washers i put on there, got mine to swap over soon but yours will
still be the concours winning fuel plate, another point you win over
me in this years car shows...damm and double damm :):)

Hey Phil W i need an award give it to me if your shelf is straining
under all that weight! :)

Mike
403

-----------

> On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 21:24:06 -0000 , "Claire Usher" wrote:
>
> >So, is anyone up for a D-meet/Housewarming party/BBQ/Tech
session/my
> >35th Birthday Party/general p**s up/etc, in (hopefully) early-mid
> >March??????

> How many hurdles must a runner jump over in the 110m men's hurdles
race?

> postmaster.co.uk
> http://www.postmaster.co.uk/cgi-bin/meme/quiz.pl?id=244
>

> DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
> ** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group are
assumed public and may be printed in the club magazine **