Re: [doc] FW: EVENT Last year

err ... Guilty I'm afraid ...

Was a day with 2 shows, so decided to do one in morning and one in
the afternoon, so left that one at 2pm.
As for prize, well, it was a very very small show, more a village
fair, a lot there but only a handfull of classics, 7 or 8 if I
remember rightly, so prize is unlikely to be anything too impressive
I suspect. I had spoken to the organisers before going and impresion
was that about 50 cars usually turned up.

Cheers

PhillW
DOC233
VIN6772 (sorbet)
Avantime (M4TRA)
Sera 16075 phase III (need a nice plate for her)

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chris Parnham" <secretary@xxxx>
wrote:

> Martin,
> I'm not absolutely sure, but I suspect it's really, really
valuable!

> Best regards
> Chris Parnham
> DOC 2