Re: [doc] NEW YAHOO GROUP/Money-making Deloreans

Re: [doc] NEW YAHOO GROUP/Money-making Deloreans

Agreed.

Thanks for the kind words and the wise words.

Colm

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, alistair vanstone <pastyman@xxxx> wrote:

> Hi Colm
>
>   Congratulations on the arrival of your daughter.
>
>   We have had a few interesting comments on here lately,some of
which state important facts.however we need to put these to bed now.

>   Being an expert on racial issues someone could take your comments
the wrong way which could land us in hot water.

>   Lets just talk DeLoreans
>
>   Alistair
>

> Colm <colm.nugent@xxxx> wrote:
>   Hi All,
>
> I've just stumbled back into this group after a short break while
> celebrating the birth of our third child (girl; Tara).
>
> When I last logged on, in November, we were discussing Deloreans.
> Things seemed to have 'developed' somewhat since then along the lines
> of "I'm not a racist but what about all them darkies, then - coming
> over here, driving our Deloreans...?".
>
> As we're discuusing new Yahoo groups, I wondered if there was a
> "Delorean Owners who think the Daily Mail is a Pinko rag and the
> Country is going to the dogs" Group? It seems we have a few obvious
> punters.
>

> Colm
> AXI 81
>
> PS: the only way to make money from owning a Delorean is to use it as
> a mincab.
>
> "Ere - I had that Richard Littlejohn in the back of my Delorean once"
>
> PPS: Chris - DOC sub-renewal posted today - sorry for the delay
>

> DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
> ** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group are
assumed public and may be printed in the club magazine **