Re: [doc] (unknown)

Hi Mike

  You have raised some valid points about the state of this country we live in,and the fact we are moving towards a totalitarian state,however some liberal leftists who think everything is ok and dont like hearing the truth could get offended.

  I dont think it has got that far yet.

  I would be more than prepared to discuss anything with you via email at anytime with anything to do with politics or this country which you seem quite passionate about.

  I have held court many times on various issues.

  Martin has stepped in here superbly to remind everyone what this forum is for,but a Fax Modem??

  Your stuck in the Eighties Martin

  I wonder why?

  Alistair

Martin Gutkowski - DMC Ltd <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Mike, in the past month, since December 6th, you have posted 36 times to
the DOC mailing list. 25 of which had nothing to do with DeLoreans. Off
topic posts are fine, but we have in the past maintained a quite healthy
signal-to-noise ratio. Please take up specific points with replies in
private, unless DeLorean related. You don't need an audience.

The group currently has 327 members, and I sign on new people at roughly
two a week. There are members from all over the world and all are here
to be in the company of UK DeLorean owners. Let's try and provide what
everyone wants :-)

Now, does anyone want to buy a brand new external US Robotics V92 56k
Fax modem, still in shrink-wrapped box? :-)

Martin (List moderator hat on)

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk