ans then think what if i put......

Regards

Mike
#2001/403

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Craig Churchill <mrvic20@xxxx> wrote:

> LOL - That is hideous...someone has ruined a delorean...why would
you do that!

>   My car is just being returned to how it should look...dents
sorted, full regain, electric windows fixed, mode switch fixed, etc,
etc, etc, lots of jobs that will add up to a very happy owner!

>   It may end up with a west coast customs style bear hug - i
cannot rule it out!

>   Craig
>
>   Vin 16723
>

> Mike Bosworth <mike.bosworth@xxxx> wrote:
>   Hey Craig
>
> So this is your car after all?
>
> http://www.dmc-delorean.de/Bilder/red2.jpg
>
> :)
>

> Regards
>
> Mike
> 403
>

> > On 8/1/06 21:03, "Craig Churchill" <mrvic20@xxxx> wrote:
>
> ..i am having loads and loads of stuff done..the car is going to
be
> unrecognisable...its gonna be like the reveal on an episode of
PIMP
> MY RIDE when i collect the beast...high fives and bear hugs!!!
>
> Bring it on!
> Craig
> Vin 16723
> DOC 388
> > >

> > > essexdick <tny1964@xxxx> wrote:
> > >       Hi craig,let me know when your down to pick your car up
> and i
> > > will meet you there,i dont live far from chris.
> > >       Chris re-brushed my car about a year ago and it still
looks
> > > great. What finish have you gone for?
> > >      Cheers tony vin#3484
> > >

> > >   --- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Craig Churchill
<mrvic20@xxxx>

> i am
> > > sure all delorean owners have)!  I was hoping that as soon as
> get
> > > my car back from PJ Grady, Europe, i would be able to attempt
> make
> > > a little money by using the car for events!

> the
> > > only Deloreans in devon and cornwall some work may come my
way!
> What
> > > is the going rate for weddings and conventions, 80s nights,
> etc!  How
> > > many jobs are people getting..., 1 or 2 a year would be a
greeat
> > > help...pay for road tax, etc!

> fayres in
> > > the devon and cornwall area...!  I was thinking about selling
> some D
> > > memorabilia again hopefully making a little cash to throw back
> at the
> > > car and cover expenses!

> > > moody picture of my car on one side and the logo on the other -

> maybe
> > > even with delorean-hire.co.uk!  Maybe a mug!  Not sure if its
> worth
> > > the effort or not!  Has anyone got any ideas or advice?  I know
> > > deloreans must get huge attention at carshows but do people buy
> > > little souvenirs at carshows...i havent been to that many so
was
> > > curious?

> > > DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
> > > ** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group
are
> assumed
> > > public and may be printed in the club magazine **

> > >         Recreation   Automotive   Sports     Delorean part
> Delorean cadillac

> > >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of
> Service.
> > >

> > > ---------------------------------

> > > DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
> > > ** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group
are
> assumed
> > > public and may be printed in the club magazine **

> > >   Recreation
> > > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
> t=ms&k=Recreation&w1=Recreation&w2=Automotive&w3

=Sports&w4=Delorean+part&w5=Delorean+cadillac&c=5&s=86&.sig=zs66pKBA8
> nSw5npqyF
> > > 5SaA>    Automotive
> > > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
> t=ms&k=Automotive&w1=Recreation&w2=Automotive&w3

=Sports&w4=Delorean+part&w5=Delorean+cadillac&c=5&s=86&.sig=kvbr-
> y2HHa-zLBP1AL
> > > zd6g>    Sports
> > > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
> t=ms&k=Sports&w1=Recreation&w2=Automotive&w3=Spo

rts&w4=Delorean+part&w5=Delorean+cadillac&c=5&s=86&.sig=NnhqHHVV1QxG0
> wYCpswV5g
> > > >
> > >   Delorean part
> > > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
> t=ms&k=Delorean+part&w1=Recreation&w2=Automotive

&w3=Sports&w4=Delorean+part&w5=Delorean+cadillac&c=5&s=86&.sig=TiVHg_
> Qinip0JBg
> > > H18jPNQ>    Delorean cadillac
> > > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
> t=ms&k=Delorean+cadillac&w1=Recreation&w2=Automo

tive&w3=Sports&w4=Delorean+part&w5=Delorean+cadillac&c=5&s=86&.sig=pK