Re: [doc] ITS STARTING TO LOOK LIKE A RHD NOW

Re: [doc] ITS STARTING TO LOOK LIKE A RHD NOW

You have to hand it to tracey....!  When she said she was going to do a RHD conversion in a year pretty much everyone jumped in to say it couldn't be done!

  It looks like she's gonna prove a lot of people wrong!

  Good on ya!

  Craig

  Vin 16723
  DOC 388

tracey ann steele <traceystl@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  HI ALL
WELL ALL MY PEDALS ARE CONNECTED UP NOW,AND MY STEERING WHEELS IN,AND
I`M LIKE A LITTLE KID THAT`S JUST BEEN GIVEN A SWEET,WELL CHRIS P,I
CAN SAY THIS BABY SHOULD BE READY FOR THE NEXT NEC 2006
YEPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
GETTING THE DASHBOARD SORTED OUT NOW, AND THEN IT`S GOING TO A FIRM IN
BEDFORD TO BE LEATHERED.GOT TO GET AIR CONDITIONING UNIT, HAVEING A
BRAND NEW ONE PUT IN THAT A KNOCK ME BACK A BIT BUT IT WILL BE WORTH
IT,
WELL I`M OFF BACK OUTSIDE AGAIN TO DO SOME MORE ON MARTI, I MIGHT BE A
WOMAN BUT I LIKE TO GET MY HANDS DIRTY AND JOIN IN ALL THE FUN.
HAPPY DELOREANING
TRACEY
VIN 6484(MARTI)

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

        Recreation   Automotive   Sports     Delorean part   Delorean cadillac

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk