RE: [doc] DeLorean on back of Jan 2006 Glasses Guide

RE: [doc] DeLorean on back of Jan 2006 Glasses Guide

See that car on the new Glasses guide... that's mine that is!!! ;P

A friend of my girlfriend works for the company that did the photo shoots.
The famous vicar who has many an Allegro has had his used for a different
edition.

The caption for the January edition reads something like... "You don't need
a nuclear powered DeLorean to enjoy the benefits of GRS blah blah blah'.
The brief was to place an unusual car in front of an everyman location
namely a Chip shop to catch the eye.  A traditional chip shop could not be
found in Milton Keynes as the ones found were either too funky looking or
placed in a pedestrianised zone preventing the car to be parked outside.
The end result came about my taking a picture of the car and then super
imposing it on the chip shop background you can see in the picture.  I saw
an early draft back in November (photo shoot was in October) and I have yet
to see the final print.

Claire, if you can scan and upload it that would be great!!!

Regards,
Chris Hawes
#5255 ready for Vogue then the World!!!
Doc 138