Re: [doc] ebay delorean

Yeah i like what he wrote.

"This car was painted red by the Delorean people to be shown at the
Mosconie car show in San Francisco, as an optional paint color for the
following year.? It is a show quality paint job that was done by the
Delorean people?and the car is in pristine condition.? I am the
original owner? and the car has been in a garage the entire time of
ownership."

I didnt know that paint was an option anytime in any delorean year!
What BS people will say to sell their car.

Notice the insides of the doors are still Stainless, show quality
painters would have painted this area.

Mark V