Re: [doc] Cannonball run De info

He probably got told that. It was done by a guy in the US who has been
picked up for fraudulent car sales subsequently. There're computer
components on the car's paraphenalia that weren't around in 1985. Then
again, Chrispy's has a pair of SCART connectors at the front, and they
are a european standard, and don't exist in the US :-)

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk