Re: [doc] I've been fitting a new stereo bracket ... look whaty i discov

Re: [doc] I've been fitting a new stereo bracket ... look whaty i discovered!

My speakers do the same thing occasionally! I even replaced them and the problem persisted. Must check mine!

  Thomas

Craig Churchill <mrvic20@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi all

  What a fun job fitting a new stereo bracket in the delorean is...!!!   NOT! I took the time to rewire the stereo with professional speaker wire, in line fuses, phils wing nut theory for easy accedd etC!....

  Anyway its done now and working great...but look at this...no wonder my speakers were cutting in and out b4 ... the heater control was chewing up the old speaker harness!!! - NICE

  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/mrvic20/DSCF1253.jpg

  Merry Crimbo everyone

  Craig

  DOC 388