Re: [doc] Re: Basildon Event DVD

...and the closing shot of my very blurry US number plate driving off
into the distance!

BTW Paul, if you're putting together another DVD, I have a 10 minute DVD
from Sony of the GT4 launch in London. It's got no copyright as it's
basically an advert. A few little shots of yours truly having a pop at
the BTTF jokes and some angles of my car including driving up the ramp
in a montage of all the other cars.

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk