  From: Claire Usher
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 1:15 AM
  Subject: Re: [doc] Door Lift Pistons

  Dunno really Paul, they were the first set of struts we put on Flopsy
  when we got her 3yrs ago (drivers door wouldnt stay up at all and
  would 'eat you'), but I guess it depends how you look after your car,
  the amount of use they get, blah de blah.....at the end of the day
  they are 'inanimate objects' so could fail at anytime I guess.

  Seeya soon,

  Claire
  DOC171

  --- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Paul" <aqzj73@xxxx> wrote:

  > Claire,
  >  Do you mean to say, you only get 3 years worth of average use from
  one set of door struts (New) ?
  > I thought my drivers side door was sagging a little, but I put that
  down to the cold weather. Could mine need replacing already? I had a
  new set installed 18 Months ago.

  DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk