  From: Martin Gutkowski
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 11:55 PM
  Subject: Re: [doc] Door Lift Pistons

  Grady's ones tend to start sagging after about 18 months in my
  experience. (just re-read that sentence and it's a good job you all know
  what I'm on about!)

  It's not the fault of the strut so much as the design of the doors. It's
  the way the strut lies flat when the door's closed. The seal doens't get
  oil over all of it

  Martin

  Paul wrote:

  >Claire,
  > Do you mean to say, you only get 3 years worth of average use from one set of door struts (New) ?
  >I thought my drivers side door was sagging a little, but I put that down to the cold weather. Could mine need replacing already? I had a new set installed 18 Months ago.
  >
  >Paul Birks DOC298
  >BAKNTIM Vin#0981

  DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

        Delorean part  Delorean cadillac