From: Jonathan Cherry [mailto:jc5804@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 15 December 2005 13:37
To: secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: DeLorean Owners Bristol

Dear Chirs

This Spring Wills Hall, University of Bristol are hosting a Back To The
Future party. It promises to be a massive event with over 400 people in
attendance.
We are on the lookout for a friendly DeLorean owner who might be able to
make an appearance with his or her car at the event.  We would be
willing to pay the them for their time.  Would it be possible to put me
in touch with any DeLorean owners in or around Bristol who might be
interested?

Many Thanks

Jonathan Cherry
Wills JCR Ents Rep