Re: [doc] Tyres & TAB's

I've got a full set of Pirelli's rolling their way to me for the D and I'm really looking forward to experiencing the difference. I decided that after nearly 4 years of ownership it was time to lose the current set-up which features crappy original spec Goodyear NCTs on the back. The fronts are Goodyear NCT2s, which actually aren't *so* bad. If anyone is interested in taking them off my hands when I change my tyres, drop me a line off-list.

Cheers all,
Phil Peters
VIN# 4400