[doc] Audi TT For Sale

Evening all,

  this is extremely off topic but my cousin wants to sell her car and before I list it on eBay for her I thought I'd give it a mention on here first in case anyone fancies it because you will get it cheaper than it will probably end up going for through eBay.

  The car is as follows, but if anyone wants any more details just Email off list and I should be able to answer any queries:

  2000 "W" Audi TT Coupe 1.8 litre (180 BHP) turbo
  Denim Blue metallic paint with matching blue leather interior
  BOSE sound system with 6 CD changer
  5-speed gearbox
  16" alloy wheels
  full service history
  130,000 miles (mostly motorway)
  2 owners from new

  My cousin wants to sell it for something around the £8,500 mark if anyone's interested.

  Please get in touch if anyone fancies the car as I can Email pictures of it that I took a couple of weeks ago.

  Regards,

  Mike Sumner - 178