Re: [doc] Off topic

Ha,

just got in from a trip out tonight up to leeds, come down from J40
M1 to J26 M1 ... now, I'm not into stereotyping, after all I drive
an Avantime a Sera and A D' - so who am I to criticise anybodys
taste in cars :-) ... now, point of the post - on the way back I was
cut up by no less than 3 BMW's ! (2 with front fog lights on and no
fog to be seen, is it obligatory ?)and not by any other make of car?
so, even if the majority of BMW drivers are superb law abiding
careful drivers (and I'm sure they are), then there does seem to be
more of a percent of them that arn't compared to other makes of
cars' drivers. Perhaps it just seems that way, perhaps its just my
bad luck ... or perhaps there's an element of the Beemer drivers who
think 'to hell with it, I get stereotyped anyway so I may as well do
it :-)) ... I wouldn't blame them to be honest ...

no offense to anybody meant :-)
the opinions stated here are purely mine .. yada yada yada ....

PhillW
DOC 233
VIN 6772 (sorbet) and a pair of other wierd cars
And I really enjoyed my Avi ride :-)

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Claire Usher" <claire.usher@xxxx>

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk