Re: [doc] Off topic - WOTEVA, AM I BOVVERED?

Re: [doc] Off topic - WOTEVA, AM I BOVVERED?

Stylish Citroen?!?!?! Never catch me saying that! :-) I bombed around
for a couple of months this year in a mucky white BX turbo diesel bought
off ebay for £100. Okay, it had electric windows, sunroof, see-through
glass and funky suspension but it went like stink and all it needed was
an exhaust... 13,000 miles later and Verity's got it now for when she
passes her test.

Now back in my Xantia which I love and intend on keeping till it falls
apart because it's the last of the proper hydropneumatic Cits

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk